We are so confident Xenia Paris has the best hair tools available that we guarantee every Xenia Paris hair tool against manufacturer’s defects for a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Please register your product within 14 days from the date of purchase and hold on to your original receipt, as we must authenticate your Xenia Paris hair tool was purchased from an authorized dealer.
- How to get a new Xenia Paris hair tool: In an unlikely event your item becomes damaged, stopped working properly, or is defective:
- Make sure your Hair Tool is registered. (To register your iron, please click here).
- Ship your Hair Tool to us at the address provided when you complete the “Product Registraion Form”. Please use a traceable method (such as UPS or insured mail) and ship in a sturdy, cardboard box.
- Once your hair tool is received by us, it will be inspected by our Warranty Department.
- If we determine that your warranty claim is the result of a manufacturer’s defect caused within normal use**, we will replace* your Xenia Paris hair tool and ship a new one back to you.
- Please note there is a 24.99 shipping & handling fee for all Xenia Paris hair tools.
** If we determine that your warranty claim is NOT the result of a manufacturer’s defect or caused by unintended use, you will be responsible for paying to have your iron shipped back to you.
In the event that you receive a Xenia Paris product that is damaged upon arrival, please contact us immediately so who can send you a new one. There will be no cost to you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
All Xenia Paris products are cETL certified.